The best gift I have given myself (unbeknownst to me) is the gift of penning my thoughts and perspectives. I have a box full of "diaries," that are filled up with the thoughts, feelings, and dreams of myself in various phases of life, going as far back as the age of eight! If there was one word I would use to describe myself, I would say that I am a storyteller. The greatest story you can tell is that of your life - make it a good one.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Pumping
Yesterday was the first day I pumped -- was so proud of myself :) was surprisingly easier to do than I thought. Puchku drank the 1oz (that took 15 mins to pump) in less than 5 minutes! I need to pump more I guess. Will go to the Health & Wellness center today to get more tips from them on how often to pump etc. I hope its not the same stupid lactation nurse that I had at the hospital, whose advice has been consistently the opposite of that of my doctors. Plus she has this holier than thou attitude. I got carpel tunnels from. Compressing too much thx to her brilliant advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Equality on the dance floor (101-ish words)
I recently went out to a club/bar/lounge on a Friday night in a poppin' area. Yeah, that's not a sentence I say often. Oddly enough,...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.