The best gift I have given myself (unbeknownst to me) is the gift of penning my thoughts and perspectives. I have a box full of "diaries," that are filled up with the thoughts, feelings, and dreams of myself in various phases of life, going as far back as the age of eight! If there was one word I would use to describe myself, I would say that I am a storyteller. The greatest story you can tell is that of your life - make it a good one.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Pants
I really need to start wearing maternity pants now. Even tho I somehow managed to squeeze myself into my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans (fly open, of course!) it was not a wise or comfortable decision to make. Either that or I only wear yoga pants n sweats for the remaining 3.5 months. Shilpa didi gave me some maternity pants, need to go dig into that stock n pull em out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Equality on the dance floor (101-ish words)
I recently went out to a club/bar/lounge on a Friday night in a poppin' area. Yeah, that's not a sentence I say often. Oddly enough,...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.