On my 26th week...I'm 2/3 the way there. I finally started creating my registry. Right now it contains 23 blankets n 12 burping cloths... But it's a step in the right direction. I'll short list after that.
My feeling of fainting continues to debilitate. It's really frustrating bc it's so unpleasant. I cant do anything but lie down n wait for it to go away in its own time.
Puchku continues to kick like crazy. Last night he was nonstop for like 2 hrs, kicking so hard! I was trying to talk him into falling asleep so I could sleep too... Miraculously he listened n stopped kicking. He must've just tired himself out by then :)
The best gift I have given myself (unbeknownst to me) is the gift of penning my thoughts and perspectives. I have a box full of "diaries," that are filled up with the thoughts, feelings, and dreams of myself in various phases of life, going as far back as the age of eight! If there was one word I would use to describe myself, I would say that I am a storyteller. The greatest story you can tell is that of your life - make it a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Equality on the dance floor (101-ish words)
I recently went out to a club/bar/lounge on a Friday night in a poppin' area. Yeah, that's not a sentence I say often. Oddly enough,...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.