In an attempt to both write more, and to give credence to the philosophical musings and mini-monologues I run in my head about subjects from the mundane to the extraordinary (mainly mundane) -- I draw inspiration from a friend's blogposts that begin with a 100 words piece - and begin my similar practice. A hundred and one though, because, you know ... shubh/auspicious.
I actually have no idea how much or how little one hundred words is. I suspect that my posts will far exceed the said amount. I may have to rename this title with an '-ish' as a suffix. As I type this, I haven't used the word count tool yet (assuming this archaic interface even has such advanced word processing features. That's right, I said "word processing"). The other day I uploaded a bunch of music/video files in a G-drive folder shared with my team, and included a document in the folder called "README." Does anyone remember these?? I realized only after posting it that the Gen Z's shared on this folder would be thoroughly confused as to my choice of document name.
I went way over 100.
And it didn’t have a word count feature.
(198 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.