Recently I've been obsessing abt how to post videos on my blog. Not that I think I'm going to do it anytime soon, but I still wanted to know HOW it can be done. Omg, it's complicated. I found this AMAZING website that walks you through it like a total dummy: www.freevlog.org.
Anyway, despite them making it totally idiot proof, it still is a lot of work, esp for a first timer. I guess it's kinda like when you follow a new recipe for the first time, and have to keep referring to the cookbook every half a step. I'm sure if I actually bothered to do it, a few video postings later, it would feel really easy to me.
So, ideally, I'd like to post one video to my blog before I head out to London. That is, if I can find something worth posting that's already in .avi format.
The best gift I have given myself (unbeknownst to me) is the gift of penning my thoughts and perspectives. I have a box full of "diaries," that are filled up with the thoughts, feelings, and dreams of myself in various phases of life, going as far back as the age of eight! If there was one word I would use to describe myself, I would say that I am a storyteller. The greatest story you can tell is that of your life - make it a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Equality on the dance floor (101-ish words)
I recently went out to a club/bar/lounge on a Friday night in a poppin' area. Yeah, that's not a sentence I say often. Oddly enough,...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.