Monday, June 9, 2014

First movie in a theater

Today Puchku watched his first movie in a theater - UPAJ: Improvise. :) and he loved it, as one would expect. 

He's a huge fan of Guruji's, who he calls "Nanaji" and lately has become a fan of Jason's too. So he was really excited to see them on the big screen. He was shouting excitedly in the dance sequences and I was surprised at his sense of humor - how he would catch funny moments and laugh loudly. And he would try to copy all of Guru ji's gesticulations as he spoke. 

He let me do my Q&A w/the audience w/o troubling me. But when it was time to leave he kept crying "more Jason." For a really long time. To the point where I decided to call Jason to tell him this amusing story. Alas, Jason didn't answer but it was pretty funny. 

It took driving him to meet Baba for him to stop saying "more Jason" repeatedly. I was worries that now we'd have to put UPAJ on repeat at home - I don't think I can watch that movie anymore. I've already seen it 500 times - no exaggeration. 

Anyway, it was cute to see him enjoying the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment