Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Day away from baby

Did a quick day trip to LA for 'Upaj' work, was gone for a total of 10 hours. It was a glimpse into my old life - where it was just me, jet setting, and only having to worry abt myself. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Of course coming back didn't make me sad or anything (even tho Pupa was asleep and so today becomes the first day in a long time he hasn't seen me all day) but it made me feel almost guilty that I was missing my old life so much. I also had this epiphany that things had really changed bc if I had missed my flight home, in the past it wouldn't have mattered. It would just cause inconvenience maybe and money. Now that was not an option - Puchku would be really unhappy and cranky they the night without me there and it would be truly difficult. And so life changes!
Anyway, the first overnight trip will be interesting. I cant imagine NOT waking up every 2-3 hrs, and actually sleeping the night thru? Naaah, that's too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment