Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Growth spurt

Baby is going through a growth spurt, so instead of 2 to 3 hour feeds, it has become one to two hours. Which really means, by the time I finished feeding, burping, changing diapers, it is about a half an hour to 45 minutes between feeds. At night I pushed it to 2.5 hours between feeds - it was exhausting. I don't mind it in the daytime, because I have nothing better to do than to feed him.
Anyway, I hope he starts getting fat soon. His cheeks have lost a little bit of fact which made me sad :( I think it's because even though he's put on weight, he's also grown 2 inches so that's why he's looking skinnier.
Just realized it's Valentine's Day today. The way I'd love to ideally spend this valentines day is having five consecutive hours of sleep!
Puchku, rooting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment