Saturday, February 11, 2012

2 week weight

Today we're taking Puchku to the health and wellness center to weigh him - since our next pediatric appt isn't until the 1 month mark, and I wanna make sure he's increasing in weight steadily until then.
Yesterday was the first day that King went to work. It wasnt bad for me, since I have Mom and Dad, but I did feel sad that he's not there with us throughout the day, since I've gotten used to him being there 24/7 since Puchku was born.
Just came back from the health and wellness center, and Puchku is almost back to his birth weight at 5 lbs 13 oz, which is right on schedule, as he's supposed to be back to is birth weight by the 2 week mark, which is tomorrow for us. He's also grown another half an inch since last week - so in total he's put on 5 oz and grown 2 inches in his first two weeks of life. Lol, imagine how cool it would be if we could grow 2" in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment