Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Still fainty!!!

Here I got all excited that with my newfound knowledge that I'm anemic, and regular iron supplements, I'll no longer feel fainty and zero energy. I had a great three-four days ... I even went to Yoga yesterday after a two week hiatus, and made dinner after God knows how long (I always feel guilty that bechari Kutu has to do all the cooking & cleaning of the kitchen for us, bc I'm just so exhausted, all I can do is sit on the couch).

And then today I woke up at 7am feeling like I was going to faint. And the feeling lasted until 4pm. It was one of the worst I've had. I kept trying to get up, and just make it from the couch to the kitchen to get myself some food ... and would start seeing blackness in that short distance and then have to come back on the couch again. Finally at about 2pm I felt good enough to heat myself some food, and ate lunch. But I didn't feel much better after eating (I've found that the faint is worse after I've eaten). I think by 4:30 my food had been digested, and then I finally felt somewhat normal. But it was such a waste of the whole day ... esp now with shorter days, it was practically already dark outside.

Anyway, I got some work done (though I couldn't do my East Coast calls) and I just have to resign to the fact that it's ok that I'm not accomplishing as much as I'd like to ...

I'm in week 30 ... 10 more weeks to go, this is so exciting! Today Brahma wrote me some text about some baby planning stuff, and he referred to baby as 'him.' I don't know why I thought that was so cute! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you tell your doctor about it? I think you should not take it lightly.
    as far as I know its not normal.
    Take care of you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete