Friday, November 11, 2011

Oreos caught up with me

So, I guess that two weeks of unlimited double stuff Oreos and daily ice cream (it was my way of eating fruit!) has caught up with me. The Dr. has told me I'm putting on too much weight :( here on out I'll be putting on a pound a week, I'm scared to think what my weight will be in the end!
Anyway, I'll just have to stop purchasing the Oreos, and I'm going to drink a daily protein shake, bc I'm getting too many carbs and not enough protein. I'm also anemic, so I'm hoping this iron supplement will make me feel less exhausted and less fainty and I can start being a little more active. That's also been an issue-- bc I've been feeling so much faint that I never make it to my yoga class or get any exercise, so I'm sure that's contributed as well.
I just found three Oreos in my purse (hehhehe)... They're my last, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment