Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pregnancy Boredom

I think I've hit that point where I'm just feeling bored with the pregnancy ... there are no new 'landmarks' to look forward to ... we already know the sex of the baby, I can feel him kick (a lot!), King has felt him kick, I've even seen my tummy move on the outside when baby kicks (I still love seeing that) ... there's nothing new we're going to discover about baby between now and the day he's born (sigh!).

That and I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Back aches are still there, but getting regular massages seems to be helping. Been feeling a lot of faint lately, which is definitely debilitating ... I need to further slow down my life ... to be honest, I don't think I've slowed down that much, maybe that's the problem.

Oh well, I guess I should start amusing myself by planning out the Baby Shower ... and more importantly, figuring out the five million things we need to (and don't need to) buy before baby comes ... !

2 comments:

  1. aww! i need to feel baby kick! i still haven't felt that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you have any questions about baby registry stuff!! I did tons of research when i was pregnant and then now I can tell you what we actually used/didn't use :)

    ReplyDelete