Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 months

I just realized that I'll be six months pregnant this week. Thank God... I'm getting so huge, it's becoming embarrassing to say 5 months only!
This past weekend when we went to Vegas, we went to see Cirque du Soleil's 'KA' which was one of the most spectacular shows I've ever seen in my life, by the way. Baby was kicking throughout the entire 1.5 hours! I was laughing thinking abt how tired he must be after 1.5 hrs on non-stop action, hahahha. I dunno, it was a cute thought to me. He's been very active lately. I feel him kicking at all hours... In the middle of the night, early morning, etc.
Last night the kicks were so huge, I thought to myself, 'you have to be able to see this on the outside.' I looked at my bare tummy, and I could see my tummy quivering every time he kicked! I was so excited :) I called over Brahma to see it but he wasn't able to see it; the movement is still very subtle.
Anyway, entering the last month of 2nd trimester. I can't believe how much larger I'm going to get; how is this even possible??
Had an absolutely fantastic bday weekend in Vegas with the fam-- one of my best bdays ever! Joel Rubochon's dinner will be a meal that I will remember for the rest of my life--WOW.
Exhausted today after teaching 5 hrs of kathak. I sat pretty much the whole time, but just yelling for 5 hrs is exhausting in itself. Baby Shivaranjini (Guru Ji & Celine didi's 7 week old daughter) was brought to class today, so I decided to be brave and hold her. I was able to put her to sleep in my godi... That was good for my self esteem. I'm so scared of newborns. Wait, does a 7 week ok'd not count as a newborn??? Well, I think the first 4-6 weeks are what I'm scared of holding now. That whole lack of neck support scares me. But I figure i'll learn it by default when it comes to my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment