Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baba feels baby's kicks

Kingsuk just felt his first kicks of Baby Brahma-- finally! Baby had really started kicking in the last 1.5 weeks -- not just like gas bubbles that I could internally feel, but real thumps. But every time King would put his hand on my tummy, Baby would stop. Even Kutu felt the baby kick earlier this week but Baba was just SOL :(

But tonight we finally succeeded in having him feel the kicks! I love the kicking... Its such a fun reminder that Baby's around ... Not that you ever forget. Esp now that I'm getting bigger by the day (no exaggeration), it's hard to forget that you're pregnant. I'm putting on a pound a week and I can't fathom how much larger I'm going to get... Puchku's only 1 lbs right now ... How huge will I have to be to fit a 6-7 pounder?? I guess we'll find out soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment