Friday, February 18, 2011

Upaj Website

My website for 'Upaj' just went live today!! Have been working on this for nearly a month now with a company based in Pune, called the Website Gurus. You know it was the name of the company that sold it for me ;-)

Anyway, that's another first for me with this film ... not only have I never:
  1. worked on a documentary
  2. produced something ground up
... but now I've also created my first website :-)

Next week, we'll have a new trailer up on the website, that'll be the next step! 

3 comments:

  1. Shouldn't you link the Upaj website on the blog post too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm ... looks like you did already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I actually went back and did it again, bc I'd already linked it on the title of the post, but that's a little harder to find, so I added it in the post itself. What do you think of the site??

    ReplyDelete