Thursday, March 29, 2007

Vlogging is the way to go!

Recently I've been obsessing abt how to post videos on my blog. Not that I think I'm going to do it anytime soon, but I still wanted to know HOW it can be done. Omg, it's complicated. I found this AMAZING website that walks you through it like a total dummy: www.freevlog.org.

Anyway, despite them making it totally idiot proof, it still is a lot of work, esp for a first timer. I guess it's kinda like when you follow a new recipe for the first time, and have to keep referring to the cookbook every half a step. I'm sure if I actually bothered to do it, a few video postings later, it would feel really easy to me.

So, ideally, I'd like to post one video to my blog before I head out to London. That is, if I can find something worth posting that's already in .avi format.

No comments:

Post a Comment