Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Trying to Plan Ahead

It looks like I'm going to be heading out to London around April 15th. Inshallah, knock on wood, fingers crossed. That being the case, I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to fit in an India trip and a Hawaii trip before that. Answer: IMPOSSIBLE. So I think I'm going to have to officially let go of the wedding planning and let my family take care of it all. In theory, I'm happy about that, because that means I can just 'show up.' But in practical terms, I can see myself biting my nails over what's happening with my DJ (figuratively).

So my family will go to Hawaii and make the rest of the decisions abt the wedding. I will meet up with my parents in India at some point to (finally!) see my wedding outfits, and try them out and all that good stuff. I can't wait to be standing in the Rohit Bal store, in my wedding outfit, with all my wedding jewelry on (it's important to wear your wedding jewelry when trying on your outfit -- what if your neckline isn't low enough for your huge necklace??)

Shabba Khair...

No comments:

Post a Comment