Saturday, March 10, 2007

Portland Trip, Cont'd


The second day in Portland was dedicated to surfing the web. We forcefully created a facebook acct for Samir, and then Kutu made one for me too. Then they tried to convince me to start a myspace page. But I'm going to do a little more research on myspace before I open up a page. I think if I like it, I might just transfer my blog to there. Blogs are pretty pointless ... at least if it's with myspace, there's a chance that people might see it. Then again, I don't know if the point to my blog is for people to see it. Anyway, I'm going to email my friend Samir, who works at MySpace to get all the facts about it.

Oh, and we also pigged out on some massively amazing food. Vaish made a complex Italian lunch. Then we went to a Mexican restaurant, followed by an amazing Fondue joint. All of these will be documented in my Yelp page ... another example of me going web crazy yesterday.

And the 30 minute run I went on with Samir and Kutu kicked my ass yesterday, and I'm still feeling the repurcussions right now. Back to San Jose today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment